- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer who has experience defining and developing growth strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention through partner channels. As a consumer oriented marketer, you’ll leverage customer and market insights to develop and execute integrated consumer marketing campaigns with our partners aimed to drive awareness, acquisition, and retention programs across digital and offline (retail) channels. Leveraging the performance and insights of our partner channel, you’ll shape the growth strategy and develop scale-able and high-impact programs.
- Shape the growth strategy across our 3P channels to drive new subscriber acquisition and engagement across the customer lifecycle.
- Develop joint marketing programs that are measure-able, scale-able and repeat-able & institutionalize knowledge in a partner growth playbook.
- Influence development of partner marketing plans to drive maximum acquisition opportunities and oversee partner driven marketing campaigns across all stages of the campaign development process (from concept, creative development, execution, and measurement)
- Uncover insights about highest converting channels using data. Partner with finance and analytics teams to develop measurement framework, gather and analyze campaign performance against the framework, and develop institutionalized learnings to inform future opportunities.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- ~7+ years of relevant work experience with a mix of consumer and partner marketing
- Experience driving member acquisitions through partner channels
- Prior growth experience at a consumer subscription / member based service
- Integrated marketing campaign experience and go-to-market experience executing partner driven marketing campaigns across digital and offline (retail) channels
- Experience working with partners and scaling programs globally
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to drive insights and inform business decisions
- Strong ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management (internal and externally with partners), and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort level to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.