- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large corporate client is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Consultant to develop and execute multi-step automated email online marketing journeys across the corporation utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform. The production-orientated role is responsible for guiding and creating the operational cloud pages, email automation flow, and positioning of assets that support the delivery of journeys. The role requires marketing automation, AMPscript, cloud page, and content builder experience. SFMC experience is required.
In this role, you must be able to multitask including managing several integrated marketing campaigns simultaneously, including SMS text and social media components. Beyond cross-organizational email campaign execution, the role will focus on operational campaign quality control insuring the collection of metrics. Knowledge of web technology and landing page utilization will assist in successful projects. A solid understanding of online email marketing technologies and channel use required.
The successful candidate must be energetic and a collaborative team player with the ability to influence others. Strong organizational and project management skills are critical along with an open-minded approach to challenging the status quo. You must be able to work with highly ambiguous problems taking responsibility to find a realistic path to a solution. The position interfaces with members of the Marketing Communications and Creative Services teams as well as individual project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our internal creative services agency and marketing communications strategists to guide them on measurable processes within the integrated sales-marketing funnel.
- Support marketing in setting up and maintaining a quality architecture for email journeys.
- Audit operational and planned campaign plans to ensure market readiness and quality assurance.
- Frame options related to business issues and independently develop recommended solutions.
- Follow, enhance, and maintain user documentation and training materials.
- General design and HTML coding familiarity required.
- Demonstrated flexibility and decision making skills under pressure.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to develop and implement business strategies and assess business performance in a cross-functional environment that maximizes the benefit of the automation tools.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5+ years of marketing experience in large corporate enterprises
- 5 years of email marketing experience
- 5 years of metrics analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with marketing automation technologies for multi-step marketing journeys. SFMC experience required
- The ability to deploy evolving campaigns quickly while being flexible with moving deployment dates
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written) skills, analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.