- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
Our client is looking for a tenacious Marketing Operations Analyst to drive continuous improvement within the processes and tools that comprise the organization's marketing and product technology stack. This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and Operations and will be instrumental to the optimization of their client's go-to-market efforts. The ideal candidate has administrator-level skill with Customer Relationship Management tools, Marketing Automation Platform solutions, and optimizing the workflows between business systems to support commercial endeavours. The ability to translate abstract sales, marketing, and/or product development concepts into value-added processes involving multiple business systems is a must. The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for cultivating a closed-loop digital ecosystem to support the buyer journey and user success path. That is, the path through which active and prospective customers can self-educate on their website, register for trial software, and subscribe to cybersecurity services with as few barriers as possible. Blockers to the success path will be identified and monitored through the use of the reporting and analytic capabilities of our client's tech stack platforms including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, and Pendo.
● Develop marketing funnel intelligence to drive SaaS user growth, lead generation, and pipeline conversion optimization across our client's digital efforts
● Propose improvement opportunities through the development of new or improved system workflows/processes and monitor results against the planned outcomes
● Identify, document, and champion standard enterprise marketing ops methodologies and practices for digital GTM teams, programs, and campaigns
● Support benchmarking within channels including email nurturing, website performance, social media, webcasts, and SaaS trials to propagate operational acumen across the org
● Cultivate the efficacy of our client's sales and marketing database health while championing the global compliance and privacy policies
● Five years experience in digital marketing or sales operations with the demonstrated ability to improve the performance of business systems and processes based on the requirements of internal stakeholders and needs of customers
● At least two years experience in an enterprise Salesforce/Marketo environment or similar
● Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
● Understanding of end-to-end marketing processes and supporting systems
● An entrepreneurial mentality and self-starter with proven ability to achieve bold goals
● Creative problem solver with an ability to gather requirements, identify areas for process improvements and standardization, and balance business needs with system considerations
● Passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
Our client is the leading global provider of IT security and compliance automation solutions that help businesses and government agencies take control of their IT infrastructure. They protect the world’s leading organizations against the most damaging cyber attacks and been doing it for more than 20 years, keeping pace with rapidly changing tech complexities to defend against ever-evolving threats. Their solutions work on-site and in the cloud to find, monitor and minimize a wide range of threats without disrupting daily operations or productivity. Think of them as the invisible line of defense that keeps systems safe.
Our client's culture is one where you perform at your best, where you trust your teammates, and where work doesn’t feel so much like work. They recognize and appreciate the contribution of all their
employees. They value customer service, working with teams and thriving in an environment of continuous change.