- Remote in CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
This is a full time remote assignment for 6 mos with possible extension. Must be in California
Experience in Healthcare preferred
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum experience: 7 years
Software Skills Required: MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
This Communications Specialist will contribute to a new innovation program for the transformation of the care delivery system.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the strategic development of communications activities to build internal and external visibility, engagement, and relationships.
You will collaborate with Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, Provider Comms and Provider Education to create communications to internal and external audiences.
• Storytelling – write internal and external blogs highlighting the Health Care Model of the Future work, our team and in our pilots. We want to weave this story for internal and external audiences that will be personalized and connect/resonate as much as possible with the reader
• Web content – include a storytelling feature on our internal and external website to show how this work is directly impacting people and how it works in real life. Update/maintain web content and work with business owners to continuously review and execute updates
• Events & meetings – support our team in connecting with each other (i.e., team All Hands meetings), support our leaders in connecting with various internal & external audiences through events and speaking opportunities
• Decks – work with team leaders on slides/decks to ensure the message is consistently communicated
• RFP response support regarding the Health Care Model of the Future program and all related workstreams
• Responsible for developing and executing strategic communications activities to build external visibility, engagement, and relationships in support of the development of the Healthcare Model Of The Future.