- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
In search of candidate that has passion for working with internal agency. Highly conceptual. Contract will be a minimum of 3 months with possible extension.
Looking for creative that is socially lead. A lot of experience on social campaigns. Less traditional marketing, finding a creative who has desire to do that work. Possesses solid body of work. Conceptually driven. Interested in playing with new mediums, ie social. Sophisticated to serious. Having in house agency experience is desirable.
YOE: Senior Creative, 5 plus
The main function of the Copywriter is to create socially driven campaigns for various cultural moments in 2020. That could include writing post copy, headlines, manifestos, etc.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
• Adept at creating concepts and reinventing concepts to continuously support client's brands.
• Expert knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to, and that resonate with, the target audience.
• Ability to support their ideas visually, with type and design that work together seamlessly.
• Ability to write according to the clients' brand and voice.
• Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
• Understands the components of relevance - right message, right place, right time.
• Creative-thinker and has strong command of the English language.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
MUST HAVE LINK TO PORTFOLIO ON RESUME