- Orange County, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Exciting E-Commerce Manager Opportunity at Growing Beauty Company
Our growing client based in Orange County, CA, is looking for a proven E-commerce Manager to lead internal and client-facing digital programs including: company websites, e-commerce businesses, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, email marketing and advertising and commerce within Amazon.
• Assists the VP of Marketing in developing annual Digital/Omnichannel Marketing Plans
and Budgets for all brands.
• Consistently updates knowledge of current digital marketing and e-commerce trends, opportunities and challenges.
• Leads execution of all digital marketing tactics in the Marketing Plans including planning and executing media buys, planning and executing email campaigns, developing and deploying advertising and social media assets. Including A/B testing.
• Manages outside agencies, freelance resources, direct and indirect reports.
• Acts as Producer for digital development projects (e.g. microsites, e-commerce, etc).
• Develops and executes account-specific digital marketing tactics to support Sales and Marketing. Develops and lead the overall e-commerce strategy to meet sales targets and business goals.
• Oversee the day-to-day e-commerce operations including order processing, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, reviews, maintenance and site performance
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the direct revenue driving channels including: Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, and Paid Social
• Develop both short and long term business plans for continued sales and profit growth through prioritizing and driving forward site features, functionality, and campaigns
• Oversee Analytics; responsible for daily, weekly, monthly reporting and analysis
• Responsible for content strategy and calendar across the site for home / landing pages, banners, and editorial projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
• 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in B2C space with B2B experience a plus.
• Experience with Magneto 2 and Wordpress.
• Category experience preferred in retail beauty.
• Experience working in a multi-brand and multi marketplace environment.
• Ability to create and understand data related to business, then communicate the desired
plan based on that data.
• Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proficiency working within the Amazon (e.g. Amazon Advertising, AMS, ARAP, Brand
Registry, etc) as well other marketplace sites (e.g. eBay, Walmart.com, Wish.com, etc.)