- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Automotive client is seeking an Analyst of Business Continuity Management. This position plays a critical role in identifying, developing and delivering projects, enhancements and fixes that meet
the service and loyalty objectives of the client. This role encompasses leading and supporting small to medium sized projects under Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program. This will be a long term, ongoing, temporary assignment for 12+ months with high likelihood of extension and/or conversion to a direct hire. All interviewing, on-boarding, training and work will be remote until it is deemed safe to meet in person by local officials.
- Assist in the development and execution of business continuity and crisis management exercises within individual businesses across the enterprise
- Assist in developing after action reports from incidents, exercises, and operations
- Liaise with Business Continuity team to develop effective working relationships and goals, plans, and exercises
- Assist in the development status reports on operations and business preparedness and recoverability, and prepare management summary reports
- Perform analysis, prepare recommendations and implement enterprise business continuity planning tools (i.e.; Business Continuity Management and emergency notification solutions)
- Assist in the preparation of requirements for, plan, and coordinate all business continuity and crisis management reporting as required
Work experience/education qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Management or related degrees.
- 3-5 years’ work experience, preferably in financial services.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Good project and change management skills.
- Strong skills using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior experience in a team environment and the ability to interface with all levels of management needed
- Prior business continuity experience, a plus!
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM