- DTLA 90071
- Job Terms:
- $55-63/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Campaign Project Manager for a 12-month contract in LA. We are looking for somone with ~5+ years of professional experience managing the delivery and ALL of the moving pieces to ensure marketing campaign delivery. Aquent offers a W2 hourly pay rate plus premium health benefits and a matching 401K.
As the Campaign Project Manager you will own start-to-finish planning, scheduling, documentation, problem solving, managing change and extensive communication. Campaigns encompass both digital and print channels including web articles, social media, videos, podcasts, emails and supporting printed materials.
The ideal talent will have the below skills & experience:
- Project management experience (Agile preferred)
- Highly organized
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, corporate environment
- Financial Services/Investment Marketing a plus
- Attention to detail a critical skill
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry a plus
Campaign Project Manager / Delivery Lead job description:
- The Delivery Lead oversees and is accountable for delivery-team tactical execution and shepherds the full-delivery cycle for marketing campaigns of varying complexity. This role assists the Journey Manager in management of the backlog and owns coordination of work. The Delivery Lead uses a continuous improvement approach to ensure best practices and growth in team dynamics.
- Assign project tasks and communication of those assignments.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities within a campaign and oversee workflow mgmt.
- Attend meetings with marketing and business partners and provide updates to team.
- Communicate milestones, deadlines, dependencies, risks and any changes to project.
- Job tracking and recordkeeping with regard to regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures
• Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed
• Encourages open team dialogue to aid in expectation clarity, identify actionable opportunities and address team roadblocks to efficient delivery
• Owns and facilitates daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics
• Operates with a Continuous Improvement Mindset
• Looks for opportunities to improve team delivery dynamics
• Uses team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions
• Constantly working to understand how to help the team improve estimation efforts to strengthen stakeholder trust
• Analyzes delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste
• Owns accountability for project team delivery
• Proactively works to ensure team coverage model and capacity are understood
• Sets and manages tactical tools to aid team in communication
• Collects team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health
• Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
• Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
• Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including facilitating a variety of meetings.
• Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques;
• A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools
• Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques