- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
Our client is seeking a full-time experienced and communicative SEO Account Manager to help ideate, generate, and amplify SEO initiatives. The SEO Manager will oversee a wide variety of SEO strategy including on-site SEO, and technical SEO.). The SEO Manager will also be responsible for leading SEO initiatives and campaigns including working with clients’ teams, external content writers/vendors, and internal channels to ensure the integrated strategy is actualized. This role requires a keen eye to identify SEO opportunity, create an actionable SEO strategy, and then work with the client and internal teams to implement strategy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for SEO initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions, that deliver results
- Plan, develop, present, and implement SEO strategy for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
- Work toward organic search optimization and ROI maximization for clients.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and website crawls.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Analyze SEO metrics—e.g., sessions, bounce rate, and conversions—and develop actionable ongoing SEO strategy.
- Prepare and present SEO reports regularly to clients.
- Ideate content and page UX to improve conversion rate (i.e., conversion rate optimization, CRO).
- Identify audiences and develop strategies to better target identified audiences for clients.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization to Organic Media department.
- Collaborate with a variety of web developers and marketing teams and prioritize SEO work appropriately.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices and communicate important updates to clients and internal team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years experience doing on-site and technical SEO
- Proven success in SEO with the ability to showcase tangible results
- Ability to analyze and present SEO performance to stakeholders
- Experience navigating Google Analytics and understanding GA data to create actionable SEO strategy
- Proficiency of SEO tools like Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and BrightEdge
- Great time and project management
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help grow the Organic Media team
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results for our clients
- Willingness to adapt and motivation to learn the latest technologically and strategies