- Greater New York Area
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position can be 100% remote.
Must have pharmaceutical sales, marketing, reimbursement and patient services experience
With more than 10 medications in market and up to 27 new medications expected to launch over the next 5 years, our client is on the forefront of transforming how the industry helps patients get access to treatment. They are committed to simplifying the journey for patients and healthcare professionals that help them. Our ambition is high but we are proud and not satisfied. If you’d like to be part of our journey, then come join our team!
The Content Strategist is responsible for the organization and development of dynamic/static content and adding creative guidance to a portfolio of digitally-enabled products and services for patient, healthcare practices, and internal employees. He/she will inventory, organize, and process highly regulated content to inform key features, design, functionality, and overall product direction.
This candidate will need to approach product development through frequent, agile iterations that continuously deliver more value. This unique position works in collaboration with key stakeholders from across the technology, franchise teams, operations, design teams, analytics and other teams across the enterprise.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, organize, and manage product content strategy for key tech solutions targeted for patients, practices and other external customers.
- Recommend product content, goals & guidelines around channels and distribution – joint with product and innovation, including legal and franchises.
- Multi-Language strategy and guidelines for products and customer messaging.
- Ensure MLR compliance, follow legal guidance and balance requirements in striving for the best user experience.
- Facilitate content relationships with franchises.
- Identify content management system needs, requirements, and implementation of recommendations.
- Develop and manage UX/UI messaging.
- Recommend user data collection strategy and guidelines.
- Develop clear voice of brand through product.
- Create, repurpose, and write content.
- Responsible for creating content informed user flows in conjunction with UX team.
- Use analytics, testing, research and competitive analysis to develop user-centered content in products and measure success.
Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of writing and developing content in healthcare
- 2+ years in content strategy in corporate environment
- Knowledge of electronic commerce, CRM, reimbursements and payer systems, healthcare protocols and US healthcare system processes
- Broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing, reimbursement and patient services
- User centered design that delights the user with a combination of human and digital experiences
- Experienced in establishing and cultivating relationships; able to collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and partners across the organization
- Experience working with and managing multiple content management systems
- Experience with multi-language platforms
- Experience developing a brand voice trough omni-channel digital product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions and implement recommendations for resolution.
- Uses diverse and varied approaches to persuade, negotiate and influence operational decisions.
Why consider our client?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Join us and help us re-imagine medicine.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.