- Boise, ID
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
Aquent Studios is building a team to assist in a large web migration project for a University. The client is migrating copy and images from their legacy systems into a cohesive instance of Drupal 9. We are seeking an experienced Content Migrator who has worked with Drupal and understands basic web layout principles.
This position is remote to start and, assuming this role will become long-term (which we believe is likely), it will eventually require at least part-time on-site presence in our Boise office.
This is a 6-8 week project to start, with the strong potential to extend into a long-term position. We can only consider folks who could commit to something long-term.
This project could be a great fit for you if you have the following skills and abilities and an interest in digital content management:
- High attention to detail with experience working in large spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to decipher web content and apply a set of guidelines to judge what content to include
- Understanding of web design and hierarchy principles and terminology
- CMS experience
- You will be trained to accurately transfer content to a new publishing environment
- Self-manage an assigned list of pages against a deadline
- Quality-control your own and peer migrated content including content, links, and imagery
- Attend daily stand-up to report on progress and roadblocks
- Work with team on necessary content edits
- Raise and document issues or questions about content to the Project Lead
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient with computers, login processes, peripherals and being able to assemble peripherals from a home office.
- Drupal experience preferred
- Comfortable researching and working with peers to find solutions for unforeseen obstacles
- Proficient with MS Office tools and Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software tools and applications
- Thorough and accurate in accomplishing tasks
- Comfortable with self-managed, independent work requiring limited oversight
- Collaborative, team-oriented personality with a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to own work from concept to completion and take accountability for results
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements