- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amy Toler
The creator community is why fans love the platform -- it is our creators’ creativity, passion, gags (and cats!) that make this the destination for billions of people around the world every single day. In creator marketing, we’re all about celebrating, supporting, and inspiring this awesome community. Communicating with creators in a way that speaks to their needs, while inspiring them to fulfill their dreams is at the core of what we aspire to do every day.
That's Where You Come In:
You’re an organizational ace, adept in bringing together multiple work streams and incorporating governance and process without throttling creativity and innovation. You have a proven track record in organizing and executing projects and campaigns globally. You keep an eagle-eye on performance metrics, and are obsessed with quality and efficiency.
You’ll bring strong project management experience, skills in communicating across departments and stakeholders, and financial and technical aptitude, as well as an empathetic, “customer first” mindset. As a part of this role, you will collaborate across the marketing, support, product, engineering, PR, and leadership teams to align and deliver integrated narratives and experiences. You’ll be a leader, a doer, and an innovator, and you’ll play a critical role in driving clarity and delivering inspiration to our creators.
Our team manages hundreds of communications every quarter; ensuring that the right communication reaches the right creator at the right time, through the best platform and in every supported language requires excellence in planning and a clear content calendar and roadmap. You will drive the process to prioritize creator comms, building alignment with key stakeholders and regional teams to ensure a consistent global experience, while ensuring we deliver relevant content that performs across different segments, languages, and countries.
A key to driving efficiency and optimizing performance is aligning marketing delivery and the departments reliant on it on a common set of standardized processes and tracking projects and workflows from initiation to completion. These include requests, approvals, SLAs, and reports. You’ll wrangle them all.
This is a highly interactive and cross-functional position, and the effectiveness of both creator marketing and collaborating departments will be highly dependent on the clear and concise conveyance of information by the Creator Comms Operations Program Manager. You’ll keep everyone aligned through crisp communications and shared understanding of our process and progress, communicating marketing performance and status with other departments and stakeholders to support better decision making and to improve process and performance.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end comms planning process for the entire creator ecosystem
- Stakeholder management & coordination of quarterly comms requests
- Tracking and building clear comms reporting of all creator launches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- +5-7 years of experience in program management or operational roles, preferably in marketing or communications capacities; proven success in driving large, highly cross-functional projects
- Proficient in marketing technology and automation and comfortable with online tools sets (e.g. request platform management, proficiency in google sheets, etc)
- Impeccable communication, organization and project management skills, with a focus on getting things done.
- Ability to synthesize data & multiple workstream updates into useful high-level formats and provide actionable insights.
- Ability to present & communicate effectively to leadership.
- Experience leading and inspiring teams of creative personnel and content creators.
- Collaborative negotiator and mediator with strong powers of persuasion.
- Comfort with data is essential: experience in analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make decisions.
- Proven success in driving large, highly cross-functional projects
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Creative and strategic thinker, with exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, and highly methodical, with the ability to create and communicate new processes and iterate on existing to meet organizational needs.
- Strong team player, able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects, self-motivated and proactive, displaying composure under stress.
- International/multicultural mindset & experience is a strong plus.
- Experience working directly with marketing platforms (paid media, email, notifications).
- Ability and willingness to flex between strategy and execution. Willing to move mountains to get things done.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.