- New York City | Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Aquent's client is searching for a new Senior Creative Project Manager to join their team for a six month assignment!
This Project Manager will be handling a number of different projects. They range from video / commercial campaigns to social post campaigns to even work on deck for sales enablement! This team is in need of someone with very strong orginizations & project management skills. It is important for this person to have some kind of resource management background as well.
- 10-15 years of professional project manager experience
- Extensive experience with video & digital production
- Resource management background
- Agency experience
- Well rounded background, must have worked on big budget projects ($10M)
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.