- Sunnyvale, CA; Remote; Virtual (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
Services To Be Performed:
* Update metadata within a digital asset management system
* Prioritize backlog of updates
* Identify image discrepancies within the DAM
* Prepare and update image files to defined specifications
* Problem-solve when encountering unexpected results
- Familiarity with digital asset management principles and must have creative imagery experience
- Previous experience working within a digital asset management system or database utilizing metadata
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of file formats
- Strong communication skills
- Production design or image retouching experience is a plus
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.