- Downtown San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- $55-$60 an hour + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are partnering with a leading beauty organization in San Francisco to help bring on a creative Art Director that will be responsible for executing creative for multiple marketing programs that sit within the Loyalty and CRM divisions. A large part of your duties will be responsible for helping concept and implement campaigns that drive client acquisition and retention across multiple channels.
This is a remote position for the time being but should be based in San Francisco as they would like somebody on-site once safe to do so for this six month project. In order to be qualified for this position, you must have a high end portfolio that showcases your retail/eCommerce design experience.
In addition, you will:
• Support and research / develop strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
• Top design skills and a portfolio to prove it. Ability to inspire and execute all things creative, from concept, craft to final delivery.
• Art direct creative solutions with impeccable attention to details.
• Manage projects and designers to meet deadlines.
• Present creative in various settings and stakeholders.
• Partner closely with Editorial, Content Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust 360 client experience.
• Cultivate a strong culture and inspire the team with your passion for design.
• Potentially work with outside illustrators and motion designers to execute creative.
• Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance,
Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5+ years of design experience.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Communication Design or equivalent experience.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Working knowledge in
After Effects and/or prototyping apps desired.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience working with consumer brands.
• Ability to move fast, multitask and meet very tight deadlines.
• Design studio or agency experience a plus.