- Client is in CT, work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
This is an exciting consultant opportunity to be part of the B2B Lead Nurturing Marketing team helping our Fortune 500 client apply PathFactory’s innovative intelligent content platform to marketing campaigns that makes it easier for web visitors to view and engage with relevant content while helping marketers measure content performance. The Digital Marketing Advisor will ensure successful use and optimization of PathFactory. This role will also provide support with the development and execution of Omni channel digital marketing campaigns, driving process efficiencies while understanding the broader context of campaigns, including planning, execution and measurement processes to support the B2B marketing plan.
- Manage content platform for marketing campaigns - Become a trusted subject matter expert on how to use and manage PathFactory’s platform, and analyze results
- Provide support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness.
- Provide support in campaign development and execution of Omni channel digital marketing campaigns including email, social & display advertising working with internal marketing COE teams and stakeholders.
- Partner with marketing analytics to measure campaign performance and with marketing leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Provide recommendations for improving campaigns – Ability to identify and document processes in order to streamline business efficiency.
- Able to effectively manage projects from start to finish including identifying risks, tracking deliverables, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Lead the process to automate and route incoming leads to appropriate sales teams using CRM and Marketing Automation teams and tools.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- Excellent skills in business process design, data analysis, and report development
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an extensive track record of delivering in a fast paced environment.
- Problem Solver - Ability to think objectively & analytically
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable.
- Highly proficient using Excel (including advanced pivot tables, use of functions to build formulas, chart creation, data management) to create reports.
- Strives for excellence and hyper-focused on accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-through
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Content Management - Path Factory preferred
- Marketing Automation - Eloqua preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred
- 2 years’ experience in CRM, marketing / sales operations or systems
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong grasp of current marketing technology & tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.