- Rosemead, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our utilities client is seeking a Marketing Project Manager with 5+ years previous experience in highly regulated industries such as healthcare, financial services or utilities and preferably holding Business or Marketing 4 year degrees. This candidate will have to have a proven track record of providing strategic input during the upstream portion of previous projects. If this is you, please read on and apply to see how you could contribute to this highly dynamic company and team!
This Marketing Communications Project Manager is a mid level position supporting three key programs within a Marketing and Digital Enablement team under the Customer Experience umbrella. This position will be responsible for the day to day project management and overseeing the output of work across print, social, digital and experiential channels. The position calls for broad knowledge of the digital landscape and the ability to lead campaigns in close collaboration with internal teams, marketing partners, business stakeholders and external technical teams. The Project Manager ensures the team is set up for success and helps the team stay focused on the goals. This person will develop a solid partnership with the creative team to provide a strong and unified face to the client and will act as liaison between technical, creative and planning/strategy teams to ensure the end result delivers on-brief and on time.
- Responsible for guiding the process between internal requesters, the agency of record and the in-house creative team from project kickoff to completion. *Clarify all requirements, request team assignments, and schedule and manage the departmental workflow to ensure final projects are delivered successfully and on time. *Manage the production schedules of marketing assets across channels and ensure that the proper processes are adhered to and deliverable timelines are met.
- Manage project intake – review creative briefs to ensure they are complete, assign resources, build timelines for different asset deliverables.
- Prioritize project schedules and balance workload across the team.
- Identify and communicate risk in projects/programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken.
- Identify and recommend any process efficiencies to get to market sooner and more smoothly.
- Schedule all internal and stakeholder creative review and feedback meetings, from initial project briefing through final approval.
- Must have minimum 7 years in marketing and project management in regulated industry such as utilities, financial services or healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing concentrations is a must
- Must understand how to analyze current trends, customer segmentation and compliance regulation and come up with innovative ideas on how the project will be executed
- Be able to develop and execute on a marketing strategy
- Must also have demonstrated ability and understanding of working within a MarTech stack (Salesforce, etc)
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand how to quantify success from a marketing perspective
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM