- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Internal communications leader, strategist, practitioner, collaborator who is experienced in effective internal communications that help align, inspire, and connect a far-flung organization of world-class marketers. You will report to our Senior Director, Marketing Strategy and Operations and be part of a collaborative, innovative employee engagement team within the 1700-person Marketing family.
We're looking for a strategic and energetic Director, Internal Comms, to craft global employee communications and engagement efforts. In this role, you will write and deliver content to help our executives connect with the most important part of our company: our people. The audience ranges from the CEO and Co-founder of the company to the newest hire in the Marketing organization. Your ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways is critical.
- Create an internal communications plan, including a content calendar and recommended channels, and deliver compelling and cohesive narratives to support key Marketing org initiatives.
- Inject innovative thinking into the plan, considering new uses for old channels, and the creation of new forms of communications.
- Use several communications channels including: virtual events, emails, newsletters, Chatter (our in-house social media), video
- Be adept at using, and facilitating with, meeting platforms: webinars, Google Hangouts and Zoom.
- Be adept at complex slide design and iteration in Google slides.
- Work alongside marketing leaders and a variety of global collaborators to shape and deliver messaging about our marketing strategies and products.
- Create a process that uses collaborators’ time well and engage the right marketing executives for approval of work.
- Help plan, create content for, and manage cadenced meetings and summits.
- Develop and manage content in support of executive communications and professional development for marketers.
- Ensure our engagements and messaging fit well within the company culture, influenced by our values: Trust, Innovation, Customer Success, and Equality.
- Need to write real fast (just kidding, hoping internal comms talent cringed at this.)
- Approach work with curiosity and continual learning.
- Synthesis and accurate dissemination of information from a variety of sources in a large-scale, ever-changing environment, leveraging data and facts to create compelling messaging and narratives
- Engaging writing and storytelling with an emotional connection about complex concepts
- A variety of voices to match individuals and contexts.
- Excellent proofreading and editing.
- Clear verbal communications and poise with executives.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills with ability to quickly create trust-based relationships.
- Impeccable project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to set own priorities, and work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Video production experience a plus.
- Several years of experience in employee communications, working in a high-tech and global organization.
- Experience with email marketing system; Marketing Cloud experience a plus.