- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
One of our Fortune 500's Most Admired Companies, is looking for a Mid-Level UX Content Strategist/Writer to join their team. In this role, you will help our client embark on a bold agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. They are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high-energy, growing team to make a difference in people’s lives. You will be on the ground floor of innovation that aims to reinvent the health care experience.
This Digital Design team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on our digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers, and managers from product and marketing throughout the design process — from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
This role is responsible for crafting strategies and content that help customers find high-quality health care at a convenient location, time and price. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to craft concise, simple language and content strategies that are respectful of users and their intentions while meeting complex business and clinical challenges.
You will work with more senior content strategists to collaborate with designers, product managers, and diverse business stakeholders to optimize content and think beyond the current moment in the product life cycle.
• Assess content needs and deliver screen copy, accessibility text, emails, SMS, notifications, and other copy on a project basis. Ensure that all content meets brand and accessibility standards. Partner with product managers in obtaining legal and compliance approval as needed.
• Participate in story grooming, sprint planning, and other agile collaboration to ensure that features are user-centered and sufficiently detailed, and that sufficient time is allotted for your work.
• Work with engineering/development/QA on a smooth copy handoff and review work in progress to ensure the proper copy and content makes it to production.
Bachelor degree preferred in the field of English, communications, journalism or similar area. Academic work or certifications in User Experience fields is also welcome.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience UX writing, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc).
• Experience with mobile micro copy and transactional messaging such as emails, text messages and push notifications.
• Experience with agile and lean UX/software development practices.
• Experience with Airtable, Sketch, InVision, Miro, Rally.
• Experience or exposure to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility and writing for grade level and other regulatory constraints.
• Knowledge of enterprise content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, ATG, Nuxeo, Oracle or other.
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy