- Woonsocket, RI- REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Sr. Graphic Designer - Corporate Retail Healthcare
Must have savvy, modern, sophisticated, portoflio with prior agency and or corporate design experience! This role will be based remotely, 40 hours/week, hourly rate plus benefits!
If you are a Senior Designer that is looking for your next big challenge and a chance to do your best work ever, we should talk. Reporting to the Creative Group Director, the Sr. Designer will create and execute the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications. This individual must have an excellent portfolio of big ideas that drove multi-channel campaigns. Expertise in video concepts and production is a plus, as is deep experience across all digital media, with a special emphasis on social. You should have worked in an agency that values the power of superior creative,
and big brand experience, while not necessary, is a plus. You must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell innovative creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and execute innovative creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in design for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: TV/online video, display, print, email, DM, and social.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Minimum 5 years of working as a designer with an additional 2 years of experience as a senior designer at an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a Sr. Designer, with a portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
• Ability to generate and execute impactful creative ideas that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
• Knowledge of digital, print and video production.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
• Health care and retail experience
• Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.