- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Our client is looking for a Marketing Specialist with Auto Renew experience. Currently Remote through March 2021, will most likely be extended
As a the Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the following below:
Increase enrollment in Automatic Renewal:
• Work with all channels to incorporate Automatic Renewal in membership offers.
• Work with team to directly educate and encourage service providers to implement Automatic Renewal in their member offerings.
• Provide marketing materials for service providers.
• Provide guidance on best practices for Auto Renewal in various provider channels.
• Test Automatic Renewal in various channels to increase enrollment.
• Provide marketing materials for service providers.Work directly with agencies to produce and deliver compelling Automatic Renewal offers in both offline and online channels.
• Work with TOC to process complex Automatic Renewal returns.
Automatic Renewal Legal Requirements:
- Work closely with teams to understand and implement legal requirements for recurring payments and payment options used with Automatic Renewal. Implement legal requirements on all channels. Author or review all Auto Renewal related content to meet company requirements.
- Utilize Data Systems and Infrastructure. - Understand and utilize the various member data sources and systems for marketing Automatic Renewal and implementing legal notices and reminders. Including, Konnex, IMAX, SFMC, AMOS, NetSuite, Unica, Ciboodle.
Analytical Reporting and Research:
- Work with DAPM on development of custom reporting including custom reporting in BI, Tableau and through the Automatic Renewal Dashboard. Monitor member sentiments and insights through various tools including Voice of the Consumer and feedback from the Contact Center. Work with Brand Research to determine penetration of Automatic Renewal offers to
- current and perspective members.
- Understand behavior of consumers with recurring subscription payments
Monitor Member Experience of Automatic Renewal:
Author or review all content of the various communication streams utilized with Automatic Renewal. To include:
• Join/Renew Online Flows
• Online Confirmation Pages
• Enrollment confirmation Email and Direct Mail
• Updating method of payment language with confirmation
• Cancelling Automatic Renewal with confirmation
• Reminder Notices Email and Direct Mail
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.