- Providence, RI
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Sr. Marketing Manager- Toy
Remote based role, 40 hours/week, must be local to Providence RI
Client US Marketing Team has an immediate need for a passionate, results-oriented, innovative marketer to lead key initiatives for the Girls Fashion Brand Portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leads a team of marketers to drive the portfolio strategy in the US market through strategic oversight and planning.
- Partners with cross functional teams to develop and execute integrated consumer and retail programs ensuring executional excellence while managing brand programs on time and on budget.
- Manages brand financials to achieve revenue and profitability targets across a portfolio of brands.
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks within competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to the Senior Director of the Girls/Preschool marketing team within the US Marketing organization.
Demonstrates strategic thought leadership. Proactively approaches problems from different angles and identifies new opportunities to address issues. Ability to maintain and communicate sensitive information. Experienced at successfully leading other direct report/individual contributors within an organization.
Senior - Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
Senior - Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically possesses 6+ years of relevant work experience. Progressive brand/strategy experience in forward thinking consumer organization and bringing to market new entertainment brands are a plus.
Currently the position is a remote opportunity as the organization is broadly working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, there is possibility that the position will return to work during the term of the posting (through June 30, 2021). The primary location is Providence, RI.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM