- San Jose
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
In-store Producer / Project Manager
As the in-store producer and project manager, you will work with cross-functional business partners, client teams & creative partners (agency & internal).
You will be responsible for producing and overseeing creative assets for in-store and co-marketing, as well as managing the agency that will be working on the latest “self-service” portal for our customers to find the assets and toolkits that they will need for in-store and co-branded marketing.
Team you're joining: the In-store Marketing Team, the role is open due to a spike in volume.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm:
- Work with the core in-store marketing team and stakeholders in sales, partnership marketing, co-marketing to develop in-store and online assets for each client.
- Contribute to a diverse range of in-store verticals and needs, including retail, quick service restaurants, gas stations and home improvement stores
- Inform creative strategy, coordinate agency production and execution in-store assets
- Liaise with PayPal and Venmo product and marketing teams to understand the UX and flow of in-store incentives and usage
- Develop and track project timelines for each client
- Manage weekly creative review calls for in-store and co-marketing
Beyond offering one of the world’s most popular digital wallets, the client provides end-to-end payments processing services that enable digital, mobile, and in person payments for our enterprise merchants worldwide. Through a combination of innovation and strategic partnerships, their platform creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility with modular, enterprise-grade solutions.
The company is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Available in more than 200 markets and in 100 currencies around the world, no other payments partner can match our global scale, reliability, and innovation.
Years of Experience:
5+ years of experience in Marketing or equivalent
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative background with a focus in retail marketing and digital production
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- High-energy, resourceful attitude
- Curiosity in an environment of constant learning
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Comfort working with cross-functional groups and executive leadership
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Top 3 must haves:
1. Experience in production and managing agencies
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Payments, Fintech or Tech Marketing background preferred
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/