- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Our client is looking to bring on a Business Process Analyst for a one-year assignment in Washington, DC. Currently Remote through March 2021, will most likely be extended.
The Business Process Analyst role will provide support through business analysis and coordination to help determine business opportunities to increase efficiencies for a specific program, this is our client organization’s largest program serving 2.6 million individuals through more than 35,000 volunteers. This will be done through business process review, data analysis, best practice identification, and system enhancements and implementation.
The Business Process Analyst will focus on ensuring smooth operations of existing functionalities of the Volunteer Portal and Zendesk technology solutions and documents, analyzes and reports bug/fixes and enhancement opportunities related to these two platforms.
• Provide support to the National Operations Committee (NOC) and administrative specialists as needed.
• Use JIRA and SNOW as a System Admin for the Volunteer Portal and Zendesk to report enhancements, bugs, track progress, and clearly communicate the status.
• Resolve site tickets to include, new sites, sites that are moving or closing, or other related requests.
• Pull, analyze, quality review the required IRS Certification reports from the Portal and submit to the IRS.
• Analyze operational data and volunteer queries related to trends, best practices and “pain points.”
• Support user acceptance testing (UAT) and other tasks needed from the program associated with the development, administration, training and reporting of its Volunteer Portal and Zendesk applications.
• Analyze volunteer usage on operational systems to reduce volunteer burden by streamlining existing processes (largely but not exclusively through web-based technology utilized by volunteers with vastly varying technological skills and systems).
• Support expert group leads and managers with training, quality assurance and analytics.
DESIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline and 5+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience related to the duties of the position.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix environment with a multitude of competing priorities.
• Excellent analytical skills required
• Strong communication and project planning skills to include, but not limited to writing and presentation skills.
• Proven track record in interpreting, compiling and analyzing complex data, and problem identification and solving.
• Salesforce Systems Administrator certification highly preferred
• Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.