- Birmingham, AL (REMOTE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tannah Castro
We are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist for a long term temporary remote opportunity with one of our valued energy clients.
Must have Eloqua (Oracle cloud) experience. Candidates WITHOUT Eloqua experience will not be considered.
Will work closely with the marketing data analyst to pull customer list segmentations across all businesses and deploy emails
Fully remote and candidate must be on eastern, central or mountain time.
Ideal candidate is someone who can "get around proficiently in Eloqua" with a marketing 'mind', good design aesthetic. Candidates who have the ability to "design emails" is a BIG PLUS.
This is not a strategic role, more of an executionist is what the client is seeking.
• Manage execution of data-driven campaigns partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
• Manage campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
• Draft creative briefs for each campaign, ensuring stories are told in a compelling manner using static and dynamic content.
• Manage targeting and segmentation for each campaign.
• Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs.
• Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary.
• 4+ years of email marketing experience, executing and managing campaigns.
• Knowledge of email industry best practices for email creative and templates.
• Some experience using data to define targeting rules, and develop personalized tactics (leveraging dynamic content).
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and present results.
• Experience working with various ESPs.
• Solid project management skills to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Additional Job Details
*Experience with various email services a plus