- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a consultant to support their Marketing efforts. If you have an affinity for parsing out legislation and enjoy marketing and advertising while collaborating for success, this may be an opportunity for you. An ideal candidate for this position delights in working in complex, fast-paced environments and interacting with people.
The Marketing Compliance Specialist role reports to the Marketing Compliance Regulatory Manager. Under general supervision, you will assist in identifying, mitigating, tracking, and reporting marketing risks through pre-issuance quality reviews and post-issuance monitoring. This role’s primary function is timely advertising material quality assurance reviews to ensure compliance with federal and state advertising rules and regulations prior to state or federal filing. Additionally, you will offer support in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures, training and onboarding Marketing staff, and serving as the in-house, first line SME for regulatory matters.
- Review, edit, and advise on a broad range of marketing/advertising materials to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local advertising laws and regulations, and company guidelines.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for review of enterprise marketing materials and act independently in approving use of such materials, as appropriate.
- Handle complex issues and make decisions based on broad knowledge, background and experience, and manage independently and with wide discretion on most matters.
- Assist in implementing special projects involving marketing and advertising.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing/advertising reference materials, including guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of training to increase advertising compliance competency.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 4-year college degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years legal or compliance experience with proven ability to act independently and decisively.
- Experience in review of marketing materials.
- Strong analytic, organizational, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare and specifically insurance products and marketing materials a plus.
- Exceptional track record of project management, strong partnership and collaboration, influential leadership, and process management.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.