- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
Are you a highly motivated, competitive, and outgoing individual looking to lead yourself to success? Our client has created an environment where sales professionals have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you’re looking for? Then this opportunity, to hunt and close new sales opportunities with large companies and law firms, could be the perfect role for you.
What Will you Do?
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels
- Serve as first point of contact for all customer requirements and request.
- Prospect via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events
- Prepare for and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups
- Maintain good record keeping including construction project awards, CRM or account management; Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Travel within territory + outside of territory >10%
What Technical Skills, Experience, and Qualifications do you Need?
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
- A minimum of five years of B2B marketing and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- Well-developed administrative and territory management skills
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality
- Success Pattern / High Achiever
- Self-disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Industry knowledge