- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- up to $79.80 hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Digital Product Manager to develop and manage product line business plans. As the Digital Product Manager you, you will Create and present the business case for new programs to support growth strategies and profitability targets. Makes recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, and product lifecycle. Provide information and direction for planning, forecasting and managing inventories. Creates and manages the innovation funnel/roadmap for products that deliver against program’s growth strategies and business goals/objectives.
Team: Retail Experience Product
Team culture:Collaborative culture
• This product is within our retail technology organization, focused on the end-to-end in-store partner and customer experience.
• We have a number of important initiatives that we are concurrently supporting and need some supplemental product support.
Purpose of this team: Focus on end-to-end in-store experience
Chance for flex hours or remote: Remote okay- prefer local
Chance for extension or conversion: Chance for both
• Coordinating with business operations stakeholders
• Working with engineering teams
• Writing user stores
• Collecting feedback
Interaction level with team:
• Highly collaborative
• Works with cross-functional teams including in-store partners
Preferred background? Skills?:
• The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years
• Product management experience, preferably with a background in retail.
• Experience in the quick-serve industry is preferred.
• This person will also be a quick learner with the ability to lead and manage several disparate initiatives concurrently.
• Starbucks is working remotely until October 2021, so this person also needs to be able to independently work through ambiguous problems to come up with solution recommendations for how to best tackle the problems we face in our stores.
• Background from: McDonald’s, Panera, Burger King, Amazon Go, Nordstorm, Target
Top Candidate Skills Years of Experience
• Top 3 must-have hard skills
• Level of experience with each
• Stack-ranked by importance 1 Data Analysis 5+ years
2 Strategic Thinking 5+ years
3 Ability to work through ambiguity 5+ years
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call their employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM