- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Position is remote, but candidates need to be in USA.
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior Visual Designer to create a robust “Email Design System”, or “EDS”. In this consultant role you will build an Email Design System that will be used as a tool to bring speed, efficiency and consistency to the creation of email that they send to their members each year. The Email Design System will enable any designer within the organization to create consistently-designed, properly-rendered emails without being an email design expert.
- The Email Design System will cover the what, how, when, and why of email design.
- You will deliver a well-organized Figma file that includes a robust collection of building blocks (or “components”) that other designers can use to create new email design.
- Your email building blocks will include standardized elements like headers, footers, buttons, text styles, lists, layouts, starter email templates, etc.
- Your file must be easy to navigate and understand.
- Your file must include written documentation on standards and best practices on how to properly construct new email designs from the email building blocks.
- Everything must be on-brand and tested to work in the most common email clients.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- 3+ years of Relevant experience required.
- Must have experience designing and shipping pixel perfect emails.
- Must be a design system thinker.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must know how to design responsive emails that work across email clients (including Outlook, Mail, Gmail, etc)
- Must be familiar with email best practices, and the common gotchas that all seasoned email designers would know.
- Have an eye for pixel perfect designs.
- Have an obsession for organized files.
- Bring experience creating clear and concise documentation and style guides.
- Must know Sketch and Figma
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.