- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shawn Sharp
We’re looking for an individual with a combination of skills and experience across the multiple areas of responsibility for this exciting role. Those areas of responsibility include driving approvals of licensed assets related to game titles and other franchise projects & products as well as project management on internal licensing projects. Additional projects may include analyzing license agreements, researching rights holders and sending out agreements for signature via Adobe Sign. The successful candidate will have a critical mass of experience and skills in these areas.
Accountabilities for the successful candidate will include coordination across multiple individuals and/or team disciplines such as content, design, marketing, business development, legal, and studio management as well as external partners & licensors. You’ll work with external licensors to ensure their intellectual property is accurately represented in the games. Success for this role includes an organized and predictable approach to asset approval that supports the timely launch of game titles, products and services and the incumbent schedules and dependencies.
- Assist with asset approvals of licensing in a timely manner to support launch of title products
- Support studio licensing team in licensing functions
- Manage internal compliance of contractual terms and requirements
- Research external licensor contacts and appropriate IP rights holders for individual brands
- Independently draft responses to general correspondence
- Route third party license agreements for signature via Adobe Sign; mail as needed
- Support studio licensing team in licensing functions as well as general administrative support functions
Your unique blend of skills and passion could come from a broad range of disciplines: legal, business development, business operations, marketing, product planning, or project management. The key requirements are:
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience, either in Consumer, Gaming or Automotive industry
- Experience with license agreements and licensed content
- Experience using, developing or evolving tools to track and manage deals; CRM experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion and energy
- Preference for candidates who can work, or have experience working, internationally, whether in-person or by phone or email on US-based programs. This includes taking into account cultural differences.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.