- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This company helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. The Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about the company among top enterprises while assisting our audience through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy, fueling market share growth.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of the company in North America and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will guide, enable, and accelerate GTM partners in our growing partner ecosystem by supporting critical go-to-market initiatives. You will shape strategy for new offerings with named partners, develop go-to-market messaging and create assets to help partners learn about the capabilities needed to engage the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partner management teams to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem. You will lead our partners into building scalable and productive demand generation programs, and you will act as their integration point into our regional and field campaigns and programs across North America. You will work on partner to partner strategies and engage on strategic events.
- Develop the overall partner marketing strategy for a select set of named GTM partners and support their scaling and integration across North America
- Drive demand through partner marketing engagement
- Consult on marketing campaigns, and drive accountability and hygiene with assigned GTM partners
- Develop a strong understanding of partner needs & how to best position products in the market
- Work to integrate partners into the regional field marketing programming and activations in a thoughtful way
- Segment & profile key markets & identify partners to fill gaps, generate demand, and build awareness
- Collaborate with the Partner Sales Manager(s) and Partner Development Managers aligned to the assigned partner portfolio to support pipeline creation
- BA/BE/ MBA Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of B2B partner marketing and multi channel marketing experience
- Experience with the Cloud IT market
- Ability to create effective relationships, internally and externally
- Experience working with and executing co-marketing programs
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with partners to execute and drive demand
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large scale co-marketing programs including budget management
- Operational excellence and marketing creativity
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.