- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Submitting Purchase orders, pulling reports, administrative support, competitor analysis, tracking spend, and updating yields
- Support execution and tracking of recruitment marketing activities
- Conduct basic analysis of campaign effectiveness and provide spend tracking
- Update marketing actions and job postings in campaign management system
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience in owned markets
- Participate in recruitment marketing projects as needed
- 1+ years of recruitment marketing, marketing, or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- 3 years recruitment marketing or marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business field
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.