- Hartford, Connecticut
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
Work with Product Owner to deliver against digital road map including digital marketing development and consumer experience initiatives. Must be able to implement digital strategy using website templates and components. Be able to understand and interpret product requirements, design decisions and elicit feedback across various audiences including stake holders, marketing managers, agencies, and implementation teams. Knowledge of web analytics reports and dashboards (online transactions, usage and engagement).
Knowledge of agile website release planning which includes measuring and communicating the impact across the book of business when releasing requirements into a production environment. Knowledge of content management systems that require HTML/CSS and be able to make updates using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Knowledge of responsive web design (web, mobile, tablet) best practices.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content authoring
- Proven experience in a rapidly changing consumer environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships and be champion or change
- Agile and scrum methodology
3-5 year updating websites using content managements systems. Prefer Adobe Experience manager (AEM) content authoring experience.
Building and updating websites to provide exceptional customer experiences. Explores and implements new practices and technology solutions to enhance navigation and functionality that will significantly improve user value perceptions. Rationalizes the company’s current digital ecosystem.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.