- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
AQUENT’s Financial Industry Client’s Digital Solutions team is looking to add a Senior Product Designer to its team. In this role, you will design financial digital products that help customers plan their financial futures.
Opportunity: This is a temp to perm position, open to remote candidates (as well as local Houston candidates).
What You’ll Do:
1 - In this role you will design financial digital products from native mobile apps to websites -- full-life cycle. Familiarity with front-end development tools / capabilities and working with Design Systems in Invision DSM is a big plus.
2 - You will collaborate closely with product owners, business stakeholders, and front-end developers to build and launch polished/exceptional customer -facing digital experiences.
3 - You will work on the end-to-end product cycle (from research to interaction to visual design) and bring a keen eye for detail and ability to rapidly solve problems using a design thinking mindset.
The ideal Candidate:
• You thrive on complex problems while balancing the phases of a user experience such as strategy, research, information architecture, interaction design and visual design.
• You are curious, ambitious and deliberate in your design decisions. You know how to leverage qualitative data and user feedback to iterate and refine a product.
• You are a strong advocate and have deep empathy for your end users. You understand the entire process of building a product that solves real problems for real people.
• You are a natural communicator and collaborator. You know that collaboration drives better ideas and solutions. You embrace critique.
• You know how to educate, guide and align with stakeholders throughout the process.
• You can own an idea and its strategic vision, pushing for the right solution instead of designing to requirements.
• Helping people save for a fully funded retirement gives you a good feeling.
• 6+ years of experience in UX design and related Bachelor degree.
• Online portfolio demonstrating your attention to detail with rock solid design solutions.
• A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centered design solutions.
• Responsive Web AND/OR strong mobile experience (Highly proficient designing for native mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications. [Mastery of Apple Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and Android Material guidelines)]
• Experience presenting and leading creative collaborations to share your work with cross-functional teams at all levels.
• Proficiency using design tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ensure our products follow accessibility standards.
• Ability to reduce complexity in product and process.
• Experience animating prototypes in Adobe After Effects or similar
• Creating design systems using Invision DSM
• Agile workplace experience
• Experience in Financial Services
• Experienced with Figma
We value your time in applying for this role. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.