- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to join the Atlas Team supporting programs where our AAA game is used as a powerful education tool.
• Drive requirements and manage product features, roadmap and execution.
• Partner across teams and stakeholders to understand requirements and needs and communicate goals, risks, progress and achievement effectively.
• Manage external development teams and their development roadmap.
• Ensure teams are using sound and accepted practices for taking in work requests, defining scope, costing work, writing product specs/requirements, developing workback plans, executing scrum or scrum-like rituals, identifying dependencies/risks and reporting status.
• 5+ years software or web or gaming Product Manager experience
• 3+ years’ experience executing against agile software development processes or similar
• Experience defining product vision and requirements in close partnership with stakeholders in operations and design.
• Experience working with global teams, across multiple cultures and time zones
• Demonstrated excellence in cross-team collaboration
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, ability to set a clear path and follow it despite obstacles
• Strong attention to details, analytical problem-solving and organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management or similar field, or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Experience with education programs and/or software
• Strong knowledge of Python, C++, and authentication APIs
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.