- DTLA 90071 (remote to start)
- Job Terms:
- $60-62/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Campaign Delivery Lead who will be responsible for the hands-on delivery of digital marketing campaigns. The Delivery Lead oversees and is accountable for delivery-team tactical execution and shepherds the full-delivery cycle for marketing campaigns of varying complexity. This role assists the Journey Manager in management of the backlog and owns coordination of work. The Delivery Lead uses a continuous improvement approach to ensure best practices and growth in team dynamics. *This is a very stable 1 year contract opportunity* Aquent pays a W2 hourly pay rate plus a premium healthcare package, dental, vision and a matching 401k.
Campaign Delivery Lead Responsibilities:
• Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures
• Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed
• Encourages open team dialogue to aid in expectation clarity, identify actionable opportunities and address team roadblocks to efficient delivery
• Owns and facilitates daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics
• Operates with a Continuous Improvement Mindset
• Looks for opportunities to improve team delivery dynamics
• Uses team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions
• Constantly working to understand how to help the team improve estimation efforts to strengthen stakeholder trust
• Analyzes delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste
• Owns accountability for project team delivery
• Proactively works to ensure team coverage model and capacity are understood
• Sets and manages tactical tools to aid team in communication
• Collects team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health
Campaign Delivery Lead Qualifications:
• Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
• Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
• Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including facilitating a variety of meetings.
• Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques;
• A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools
• Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques