- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- December 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
AQUENT’S large financial industry client is seeking a Social Media Specialist who can elevate this Client’s Talent Brand and redefine its digital presence.
In this role, you will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition and Talent Brand teams to deliver social strategies and develop the resources we need to empower recruiters to amplify this Client’s voice.
Opportunity: This is a W2 engagement through Aquent, full time hours, with comprehensive benefits; will run through late June 2021, with potential to extend.
Location: Client is located in Milwaukee, WI and New York, NY; Open to remote candidates as well.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute social and digital media strategies, including editorial calendars, to attract diverse talent pools
- Manage online communities by monitoring social media and employment review sites and responding to questions and comments
- Create and execute on advertising and social media calendars, including targeted social media employment/career campaigns.
- Work alongside the Design Lead to develop social content that positions our Client as an employer of choice
- Analyze metrics and platform data to continuously refine our strategies and content for better performance, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of our content on social media channels
- Mentor team members in Home Office Talent Acquisition/University Relations teams on incorporating Social Media into recruiting practices
You’ll join a newly formed Talent Brand team dedicated to elevating this Client’s presence and positioning in the marketplace. This is a team of passionate storytellers, creative collaborators, and detail-oriented makers who are redefining our digital presence. The ideal Specialist will have: a sense of drive, ownership, and accountability; and the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects at once.
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to meet you!
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven expertise across social channels, including knowledge of how to optimize content to drive maximum engagement on those channels and how to leverage social analytics tools to evaluate and manage performance
- Expertise building and refining social media strategies based on competitive and audience research
- Proven track record of taking work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Openness to feedback and consultation, strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing priorities and working well independently
- Strong collaboration, partnership, and support skills
Nice to haves for the role
Experience in Talent Acquisition or University Recruiting