- New York, New York 10011
- Job Terms:
- $60-63/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior Content Strategist / Sr. Content Designer for a contract role with a Financial Services, Wealth & Asset management organization. The Content Strategist will be responsible for thinking through the advisor service of the website. How the content can be structured, information about audience needs and habits. How people use the site today, the existing site will be re-designed. Information hierarchy.
This role requires experience leading the content strategy for a major website redesign. It requires having past experience doing so for a Fortune 1000 organization that offers / provides services.
- Strategically partner with the UX Lead on re-designing the structure of experience This role requires Senior level experience as you will be tasked with making recommendations independently. Bringing new ideas & independent, strategic thinking to the project.
- Related to writing, fair amount of instructional copy, UX writing, helping people get what they need. Instructional copy. UX Writing.
- SAMPLES: LOOKING FOR workflows, user flows, instructional, service & utility content, taxonomy. (NOT looking for promotional copy samples)
- Lead content strategy track, piece of a site redesign. UX experience. Presenting a strategy & framework for the content experience. There are guidelines in place.
- UX writing in a service-oriented experience is required for this role.
Role summary: The content strategist will be working on the content and messaging strategy for post-account log-in financial transaction experiences and account summary views.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions: Content Strategy
- The content strategist will be focused first on restructuring the online Advisor Service Center, which is a repository of Policy and Procedure information, to determine the right hierarchy and content to use. Also looking for this individual to lead us in re-writing instructional and procedural copy where applicable.
- Establish a strategic framework and hierarchy for structuring service center content
- Identify how content varies based on customer needs and where each need arises in the customer journey
- Responsible for leading copy updates and revisions for the Advisor Service Center experience
- Experience working with service experiences a plus
- Requires at least 7+ years of experience
- Must be able to work independently and provide coherent content strategy POV
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, Agile and Waterfall.
- Must be able to show writing samples and have experience with UX writing, instructional copywriting