- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their Experience Design team. This Consultant role is regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. In this role, you will use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred
- Proficiency working in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools like InVision, Axure.
Skills and Experience:
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- USABILITY TESTING
- PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
- USABILITY TEST
- USER EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting.