- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- $18-$20/hr plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
The Content Coordinator/Automotive Enthusiast will work with the Content Art Leads and Game Designers at a major AAA game studio to create and produce high-level photography to aid in the production of the industry leading visuals for a premiere motorsport franchise. This role will require extensive international travel and deep connections within the automotive/motorsport world to facilitate photoshoots of exotic cars world wide. This person will create and produce accurate photography and occasional videography with strong attention to detail. Time management with a sense of urgency, an ability to handle issues in the moment, and completing projects by deadline is expected. Candidates must be able to travel world-wide without restrictions and have flexible working hours. The ideal candidate is well connected in the car/automotive world and extremely knowledgeable about the space.
• Travel internationally to take photos of cars for a popular motorsport game franchise
• Balance individual passion for cars with photo production realities and execution, while maintaining high standards for technical accuracy.
• Leverage your connections in the car community to facilitate shoots
• Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Maintain and improve photography guides
• Deep connections within the automotive/racing world
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Quick learner
• Experience working in video games industry preferred but not a prerequisite
• Must have baseline knowledge of photography and post processing/editing (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Proofreading Skills
• Strong English proficiency (written and verbal)
Ability to speak other languages (German and Japanese in particular) is preferred but not required
Must have a valid Passport and be able to travel to any country without restriction.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.