- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
The Web Content Analyst will support content projects and programs, working with multiple business stakeholders to develop effective content to support the online user experience. Specific to content entry, this role will be working with Adobe Experience Manager and Microsoft Office tools.
The Content Analyst will ensure that the content meets copywriting, brand and style standards. Responsibilities for an individual in this position include tracking content through the creation, review and development process; assisting in defect resolution; and using the content management system to enter content and troubleshoot problems. Attention to detail, and patience as ability to navigate ambiguous requirements.
• Create recommendations for web content based on business and customer needs.
• Support repository for content edit, proof and enter content into the content management system as needed
• Help with defect resolution and other facets of the quality control process
• Track content artifacts through entire lifecycle
• Great editorial and writing skills
• At least 3+ years' experience developing and managing content for digital channels (web, mobile, email, etc.)
• Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Must be extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple details simultaneously
• Demonstrated history of self-direction, creativity and ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager a Plus)