- Culver City, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- up to $55/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our media client seeks a Digital Platform Specialist to help drive and execute consumer engagement, retention and advocacy initiatives, through the creation of engaging Email consumer marketing programs.
Candidates should have measurable experience in marketing operations and digital communications, through a lens of email, CRM, web, and ecommerce activated programs. This role's main focus is on executing email marketing programs from concept to delivery and thus requires deep experience in this space.
• Experience executing within established Email, CRM, Loyalty or Direct Marketing programs.
• You have deep experience in email marketing strategy and managing email marketing programs including leveraging insights to create plans, identifying appropriate customer segmentation, developing creative briefs, and reporting and optimization.
• You are self-starting and results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
• You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
• You have a good understanding of database technology and basic Query languages.
• Proficient in Keynote, Excel, Photoshop, Basic HTML/CSS, Digital Asset Management Systems, and Collaboration tools (i.e. Slack, Basecamp, JIRA, etc)
• Executes email programs, including product launches, customer engagement, ownership, marketing campaigns, and corporate initiatives from brief to blast.
• Coordinates with Brand, Product Marketing, Retail, Interactive Producers, Database Marketing, and Analytics teams to define and implement an Email Program strategy.
• Plans and tracks global rollout of all email programs including management of the global email marketing calendar.
• Demonstrates an understanding of customer data to identify relevant customer segments, oversees list creation and monitors list management and segmentation.
• Creates test plans, quality control standards and email proofing processes.
• Partners with Database and Analytics teams to ensure all desired elements are tracked post-campaign.
• Continually strives to define, inform, and optimize process. Identify and improve areas of opportunity.
• Collaborates with producers, developers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the success of all email projects.
• Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines the email delivery process based on partner feedback and the desire to innovate and improve production process.
• Knowledgeable in global compliance and privacy regulations with regard to Digital Consumer Interactions (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc).
• Responsible for delivering email marketing insights and strategy to senior-level leaders and partners
• Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)