- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote.
A Sr. UX Designer who is a Systems Design Expert is needed for a large healthcare company.
- Fundamental understanding of atomic design methodology: understand patterns and components
- Enterprise-level CMS knowledge
- UI and Interaction Design experience
- Familiarity with best practice in design systems: material design, IBM, Spotify, Salesforce, etc.
- Responsive design experience - understand adaptive vs responsive
- Systematic thinker: understands how shared components work within the larger system
- Writing / creating documentation: redlines, UI states, component behavior, accessibility, guidelines, principles
- Project management: can manage own projects
- Understanding of research: exploratory, usability testing, A/B testing
- Advocating for the system — demonstrate value of DS to other teams
- Communicating value and impact to business
- Governance: help govern the system, be a steward, helping guide users, helping to evolve and scale the DS
- AEM knowledge or other large CMS
- Front end code knowledge (nice to have)
- Communication skills - presentation, as well as ability to explain the complex in clear, concise terms.
- Service mentality: be of service to larger team. (see level 2 governance)
- Collaborative: ability to work with cross-functional teams (developers, product, designers)
- Focus on User Experience
- Experience in a senior capacity—leadership, or responsibility for a significant project or body of work
- 10+ years of UX experience
- Dedication to the craft of UX -Real world experience with challenging, complex projects
***MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO THAT SHOWS CASE STUDIES WITH PROCESS, PROBLEM AND SOLUTIONS***