- Chantilly, VA or JBAB (Washington, DC)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Our client is bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for their federal clients. Every day they bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? They’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- A government client is going through a massive ServiceNow re-build to upgrade; it’s a complicated and technical upgrade. Experience needed with integrations, active directory; more than just bringing modules online.
- Selling points: DoD IT client, forefront of technology, our client has a 10 -ear relationship with this customer, the team at this site is 35+ employees, strong collaborative team. ServiceNow is just one of the lines of business; lots of client exposure. Client has a massive ServiceNow practice that offers great opportunity for coaching and collaboration as well as career growth.
You MUST have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance currently to be considered for this position.
An active TS/SCI security clearance is required for this role. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related major.
- Experience needed with integrations, active directory; more than just bringing modules online.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.