- Chantilly, VA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Our client is bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for their federal clients. Every day they bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? They’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The client is appreciative the team is respectful, and you will have the opportunity to mentor and lead others.
You MUST have an ACTIVE TS/SCI w/Full-scope Poly Clearance currently to be considered for this position.
An active TS/SCI w/Full-Scope Poly security clearance is required for this role. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible.
- Experience working in a cloud environment with Amazon Web Services/C2S
- Demonstrated experience working in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE): Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012, NetBeans 6.9/7.02, Visual Studio Ultimate 2010
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more Operating Systems including; Windows, Linux and/or Linux CentOS
- Working experience with Search Engines such as; SQL Server Full Text Search Engine (Boolean) and/or Content Analyst LSI 11
- Experience working with the UI Tools such as; Infragistics, Java Script v1.3 - v1.6, EXT 4.0, Angular
- Linguistic processing technology (Latent Semantic Indexing is ideal).
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.