- Reston, VA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Our client is bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for their federal clients. Every day they bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? They’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Develop, design, and test software across various technical areas.
- Work with senior engineers to build development skills.
- Perform as a prime developer for distributed systems.
- Advise on technology advancements and develop enhancements.
- Integrate business processes with infrastructure and with stakeholders to deliver solutions.
You MUST have an ACTIVE TS/SCI w/Full-scope Poly Clearance currently to be considered for this position.
An active TS/SCI w/Full-Scope Poly security clearance is required for this role. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical major such as Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience with developing code for a distributed programming system with one or more: C#, .NET, Python, Java, C++.
- Demonstrated experience working on programs using software engineering practices and coding.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.