- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
The Computer Vision Services team is looking for a developer to build code samples.
• Develop new code samples and refresh current code samples for Computer Vision Services
• Collaborate with PM and engineering partners to determine code sample priorities to build for quick starts and tutorials
• Work with engineering teams to review code samples and respond to any feedback
• Work with PMs/Content team to publish samples and/or may assist with publishing process
• 3+ years of programming experience with multiple programming languages.
• Experience developing code samples at least two to three of the following programming languages: Python, C#, Java, Node.js, and/or GO.
• Self-starter who works well independently and with others.
• Strong written and verbal English skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Azure is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience preferred.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.