- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large financial industry Client is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial graphic designer to support the Private Wealth Solutions business. This role is responsible for design efforts across print, digital and PowerPoint presentations. We are looking for someone who is able to turn complex, nuanced ideas into thoughtful creative solutions.
LOCATION: Please NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions, this role will start out working from home; however, due to the long-term need, **please only apply if you are commutable to Midtown Manhattan**.
In this graphic design role, you will be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish and work with the PWS Marketing team to develop ideas and solutions to drive the marketing strategy for our Client's investment offerings and services, including:
• Implementing the visual design of the Client's brand across Private Wealth Solutions Marketing platform
• Leading design efforts for marketing campaigns, email templates, print collateral, and event materials
• Working with external and internal resources to direct and edit photography, and provide creative input on video graphic productions both in pre- and in post-production
• Working collaboratively with our technology team to ensure digital platforms reflect our brand and follow best- in-class UX/UI strategy
Soft Skills - Qualifications:
The ideal designer will work well in a team-driven working group, be highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
• Exceptional design skills, including brand identity, information design, print layout, editorial design, typography and digital/social communications
• Experience in marketing communications, design, financial services or other professional services
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
• Self-starter, organized and motivated
• Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or similar field of study
• 3-5 years of agency and/or in-house experience (some experience with finance-related concepts and organizations preferred)
• Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (emphasis on PowerPoint)
• Must include a PDF portfolio or personal website to be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.