- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Our fantastic forward-thinking Fortune 500 client who offers world-class Charge and Credit Cards, Rewards, Business Travel Services, and more, is in need of a long term freelance (mid-level) UX UI Designer reporting to a Sr. UX Designer. This role is remote but the client is based in NYC (candidates need to be here also), 40 hours a week for 12 months with the opportunity to extend/convert to perm, healthcare benefits, paid sick days, 401k, more.
What You Will Do:
- This role sits in a team that is ramping up their design practice to meet their Global Commercial Product evolving digital needs for Customer Benefits, Small Business, Corporate and Co-Branded Airline Cards, more. To make this happen, our Client is looking to have this UX UI Designer work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
- In this role, you will work with UX Researchers, Product Owners to understand scope and work with the Analytics Team to collaborate through discovery, design, and development.
- As the UX UI Designer, you will contribute to defining the Global Commercial Product vision for the end to end user experience and optimize strong UX UI best practices and learning.
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer experience, researching, and analyzing user experience data and analytics to identify and quantify opportunity areas.
- Work closely with teams who are keeping up to date with industry competitors, Agile Methodologies, and new trends.
- Deliverables will include UX and UI User Journey Maps, Protoypes, Wireframes, High Fidelity UI Design within Design Systems
- Support the discovery side of the house (familiar with validating user assumptions, user testing); manage projects with a strong diplomatic, polished and positive peronality.
What You Need:
- Strong online portfolio showing breadth of interaction design work and understand the art & craft of information design for desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Financial industry experience a plus but not required, however, national/global brand experience preferred.
- Expectional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, service maps, and information architecture
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations
- Able to work independently in product scrum teams or within a larger group and proactively looks to socialize and review work.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com