- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
* Plan, design, and write enablement content on technical capabilities of our product
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, partners, and designers
* Provide feedback to team members and actively participate in brainstorming activities to improve what we do and how we do it
* Generate innovative ideas and strategies for improving our content and processes
* Lead projects related to author guidelines, content framework, or overall strategy
* Solid technical skills including: conceptual understanding in front-end technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS and front-end frameworks like React.js
* Has experience in developing course materials for eLearning and making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and appealing to diverse audiences.
* Knows how to gracefully accept and disagree with feedback.
* Enjoys working in a team, and have the people and communication skills to do that well.
* Maintains high standards to deliver on the best possible learning experience to our audiences.
* Is open minded about the future of content, not focused on traditional learning.
* Blends both creative and analytical skills to design learning and solve challenges.